Monday, February 22, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things!

Since I'm back to trying to regularly blog now, I thought what better way to start than wrting a post about "A few of my favorite new things" ok maybe just 10 things.

10. Tiramasu cake - Fresh and Easy.
9. Surf laundry detergent 3X.
8. Ambiance coffee - Smart and Final.
7. Redbox movies.
6. Dawn dish soap.
5. Girls Scout Thin Mint cookies.
4. Lever 2000 body wash.
3. Titleist ProV1 golf balls.
2. Borders bookstores.
1. Bridgford Monkey Bread. - Smart and Final

There are plenty of other things that I really love that didn't make the cut this time. Who knows it may all change in a week or two. As for now these are just few of my favorite things!

Bless!

1 comment:

TK said...

Hmm here are a few of mine:
Having a balance on my sbux gold card
Wilson Creek Yes Dear chardonay
TJ's dark chocolate covered blueberries
laying in bed watching seinfeld @ 11:15pm
Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd
miguels cheese sauce and shrimp fajitas
making new friends
san diego weather
rod
rhett & emmie