Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm back!

Wow... well I honestly don't know where to start. It's been a while since my last post and I'm feeling a little rusty, signing in was a little rough because i forgot my password, it's been so long. Anyhow there is so much that has happened between my last post and now, so I'm going to spare you all of the details and just take it from here...

We now live in Raleigh, North Carolina just in case you didn't know and WE absolutely LOVE IT!! For those of you who have never been to Raleigh, you must come visit it is soo BEAUTIFUL. The weather is AWESOME and the landscape of this whole state is GREEN and luscious. The people are super friendly and very hospitable. That's how they roll here in the south.

My wife and kids are diggin' it which really sets my heart at ease. In October 2007 when we made our decision to come out here one of my big prayer requests was that my family would LOVE it and they do. It's soo cool how God worked it all out. We left San Diego, family and friends and pretty much all we knew behind to follow God's calling on our lives. Yeah it was scary and a little crazy, but isn't that what living by faith is all about?!

We miss our friends and our families and our church back in San Diego soo much, but we know that this is life now for us and we must live it full and make new friends, seek a new community to do life with.

If you reading this from San Diego, I want to say THANK YOU for blessing our lives with your friendship, your love and letting us share life with you. Our family will forever be in debt to God for crossing our paths.

More to come!
Steve.

2 comments:

TK said...

Hee hee hee. I'm just taking a moment to enjoy the fact that I found you and I'm the first to comment. I knew there was a reason I never deleted you from my bloglines. Welcome back, you made a wise very wise decision.

Becky said...

Hello, Mr. "I'm back". So where are you?? Too busy going to meetings to blog?? What is going on in that head of yours? I'm curious.