Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Finish the sentence

I don't know.......
I talk........to whoever wants to and likes to talk to me.
I love.........Chick-fil-a and Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookies.
My best friend..........Is watching over me.
My first real kiss.........Sloppy.
I hate it when people........jump to conclusions.
Love is.......Indescribable.
Somewhere, someone is thinking.........about something.
I'll always...........love the color blue
The last time I cried was because..........I had a moment with my sons that i wish my Dad was around to see.
My cell phone............is great tool.
When I wake up in the morning..........i make my son Cameron a bowl of Cereal (Honeycomb) to be exact.
Before I go to sleep at night..........mentally recap the day and plan ahead for tomorrow.
Right now I'm thinking about.........Christmas eve services.
Babies are............are the COOLEST and life changing!
Today I .................Lead worship for Real Life.
Tonight I will............go to bed late.
Tomorrow I will.........spend the night at my in-laws.
I really want.................some really cool sweater vests, you know the dressy kind.

Whoever's reading this.....consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

TK said...

Sweater vests huh....interesting.
Pretty clever with the first one. Have fun playing Monopoly.

Becky said...

The sweater vest thing caught my attention too. I think you have one and it looks nice on you...Happy Thanksgiving, too!