Saturday, November 04, 2006

Wow! I'm part of this blogging community and I honestly have to say that we are sucking right now as far as blogs go. My friend Tara was complaining one night when we were at dinner with her husband Rod and their kids Rhett and Emersen. She said that she was disappointed with me and quite honestly I was kind of disappointed with myself. Initially when I started to blog I said to myself that I was going to try to blog twice a day, not the case though. I've been so busy with LIFE lately like so many of my blogging community have been. I feel a little rusty so I think that I'm going to get back into the swing of things slowly and do a new Top Ten list of my new favorite things. This list is totally different from the my other FAVORITE's list. Here it is, you should really try these things out and I believe that some of these will make your list too : )

10. Kirkland drinking water (Absolutely refreshing and inexpensive too!)
9. Starbucks coffee beans (SUMATRA)
8. Rachel Ray knives (Don't have any yet, but if my mother in law is reading this, you can find them on foodtv.com)
7. Trader Joe's orange chicken (Enough to share with everyone...ROD)
6. Black cherry-vanilla diet Pepsi (Not Rum and Coke)
5. Rice (It honestly goes with anything especially SPAM)
4. Really good salt and pepper shakers (You know the ones you have to turn, mother in law these are great stocking stuffers)
3. Chocolate shake from Chick-Fil-A (Probably the best shake in the world)
2. Chicken fettucini from Costco (Remember everything at Costco is good)
1. LnL Hawaiian barbeque (Chicken Katsu Plate extra rice no salad)
1. Sam the cooking guy (Don't miss him he's on channel 4SD)
It's my list i can have two #1's.

Anyhow i'll get back in the swing of things!

1 comment:

TK said...

oh my gosh I thought I was reading my husband's list. It's scary how much you guys like the same foods.