Monday, March 12, 2007

A special thanks and shout out to my friends....

Well we're back from Vegas and some of my friends have posted about what happened there and how much we enjoyed our trip. I echo everything they've said already. So instead of repeating what's been posted i thought I'd take it a step further and blog about my friends and do a "what i love about them list."

What i love and appreciate about:

Gregg- Very easy-going and selfless, nothing really fazes him, Great Dad.
Becky- Caring, compassionate loves her family and friends.
Chad- Gentle and soft spoken, Selfless, Great Athlete, Cool Dad.
Kara- Makes the best shakes, hard-working, thoughtful, funny and a great Mom.
Rod- Smart, jokester, sports fanatic.
Tara- Great Mom, Aspiring cook in her own right, good listener.
Lauren- Lovely wife and a Super Mom, Hot, Etc...

I really wish our other friends (The Denisons, The Hammonds and The Berry's) could have been there, maybe next time.

I really loved and enjoyed watching everyone on our trip have fun. Sometimes it's worth it to break away from the hustle and bustle of life and just EXHALE.

One last thing about my friends... I'm not sure where my brother stands in his relationship with Christ, and that is something to be praying about, but what i think he saw was quality "Community". He saw people that we're passionate about life and GOD. He saw that life as a Christ follower isn't all that boring and that we're real people.

Thanks for celebrating life with me. I love you guys a bunch!!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Very Nice post Steve. Thanks for making the trip happen. It was great to get away and bond with everyone. We too cherish all of you guys.

TK said...

Thanks Steve. We really liked your brother and we will be praying for him.

Becky said...

We had such a great time. Your brother was a fantastic host. I think he was a great example to me of hospitality and a servant's heart. Let's do it again next year!