Friday, March 02, 2007

Happy Birthday

Yesterday i celebrated my 32nd birthday. Out of the 365 days of the year it's my FAVORITE day, it's like New years day but on a more personal level. I kind of treat as a "make a resolution to be a better husband,father and friend, re-map out goals and re-commit to them like i did at the beginning of the year type day." It started with an awesome breakfast that my wife whipped up. I also received b-day cards from her and Cameron, it's amazing how scribble on a card can get the best of your emotions. That was really cool!

I also started to write a song, went to the park, and the WHO concert with my friend. Ended the evening with Chic-fil-a and hanging with some friends until about 11:00 p.m. ish. Overall i had a fun day. I received some really cool gifts yesterday too! One was an awesome "special" shake from yogurt mill from my friend Kara and the other was a post on her blog from Tara. They were priceless!!

And of course the gift of all gifts, was from my wife, somethings only married people should do.

4 comments:

Lauren Faiai said...

Mom- Sorry you had to read that last sentence. I told Steve to take it off but he insisted to keep it up saying "if it weren't for the last line of that post, there would be no Cameron and Riley."

TK said...

Glad you had a good day Steve. More celebrating to come in Vegas!

Kara said...

Ditto! Thanks for letting us share your day with you. Looking forward to next week!

Becky said...

For the record I really tried hard to bring you yogurt. Love you!