Tuesday, June 05, 2007

If I had three wishes.....

Lately the Faiai household has been going through some changes. Some of them good and some of them a bit tough. All of them however are growing us in many ways. It's been soo hard as a Father and a Husband to lead my family through this process. I wish it were easier and that we didn't have to go through all of this anymore. So anyways If i had three wishes these are the things that i would wish for:

One - I would wish for "Clarity" of what i'm suppose to do. I love to lead worship and really believe that i'm called to lead. The dream of a full time position leading worship seems soo slim nowadays and honestly the waiting has become draining. So a simple "Hang on" or "Move on" would be helpful.

Two - I would wish for my Wife to be worry free and how that happens all starts is with wish #1. I know that she is the kind of person who likes to see things laid out and I feel that i cheat her of that sometimes because of the situation that we're in. I don't want her to worry about ANYTHING but to feel the freedom that all is o.k. So that would be my second wish.

Lastly - This one I'd let the boys (Cameron and Riley) have it and let them wish for whatever the heck they wanted. I know i'm a sucker. Oh well they're my three wishes i could do whatever i want with them.

2 comments:

berrytribe said...

Your wishes all revolve around your family. So selfless. Thank you for loving them the way you do.

TK said...

I know how hard it can be. I'll be praying you and your family experience freedom and joy in the midst of your circumstances.