Wednesday, February 14, 2007

One of my favorite people....

I've been thinking of possibly signing off of blog-land forever and i'm still debating that. However i couldn't sign off without a blog about My mother in law. She is one of those people who has a genuine heart and love for people. You know they say that when you marry your wife you're pretty much marrying the family too. My mother in law makes me glad that i did. Anyways i decided to make a top ten list of the things that i love about my mother in law:

10. She makes the best Mandarin-Orange cake in the world.
9. She works hard at anything she does.
8. She introduced me to the Magic Eraser.
7. She likes my Soy Sauce Chicken.
6. She cooks really well, i'll eat anything she makes, except anything with raisins.
5. She's a bargain shopper at the grocery stores.
4. She loves her family.
3. She loves her Husband
2. She loves her grandkids Cameron and Riley.
1. She loves me and Lauren.

The list of the things that make her great can go and on! What can i say, i'm a pretty blessed son-in-law!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome! Love the new song, too. It's so fitting. You cannot stop blogging.

Kara said...

Yes that is definately cool how it comes on right when you get to your blog. You might have outdone your wife on that one.

Becky said...

Kara,
seriously who do you think out it on his blog?

TK said...

LOVE IT. Who is the artist?