Saturday, February 03, 2007

Aunt Dani... you rock!!!

Today marks the 1 month anniversary of Riley's surgery. He is doing soo awesome! These past few weeks I've had a front row seat to watching the hand of God move in Riley's life. Through this process i've been reminded of how important it is to surround yourself with people who love GOD and love you.

As i'm typing this out, I hear my Aunt Dani laughing in the background at my crazy son Cameron's antics. That brings a smile to my face and my heart. Thanks Aunt Dani for being an example of love to us!

2 comments:

Steve Faiai said...

Riley is also an example of Gods love. His recovery has been so swift, it's pretty incredible to me. You're right on about your Aunt Dani too. I wish I rocked.
Love Mom

TK said...

I think Riley and Cameron's mom and dad rock...not as much as Riley and Cameron but pretty close.