Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday....

Well it's not until tomorrow, however I wanted to be the first to wish my mother in law a happy birthday. It's hard for us to celebrate with her because were in Raleigh so I thought that I would list my five things that I love most about her.

1. She loves Cameron and Riley soo super much.
2. She is very thoughtful and is always thinking of ways to bless others.
3. She works super hard (sometimes too hard) I think.
4. She is an awesome scrabble player.
5. Last but not least, she loves me and Lauren.

Charlene Renee Holmes, may God richly bless you this year. May he shine down on you and show you his love more than ever before. Thanks for being who you are to us. Thanks for making the best Mandarin Orange cake in the world or like my peeps would say in Raleigh (Pig Pickin) cake. You are awesome and amazing and we who know you are blessed to know you!

Love,

Your favorite son in law!

1 comment:

mom said...

Hi Steve,
You are starting to be so competitive. The first to wish me a Happy Birthday. A little bit of Holmes rubbing off on you? Thanks for all the praise! I miss you a ton.
Love,
Your favorite mother in law.