Monday, October 09, 2006

ABCDEFG.........QRSTUVWXYZ

Cameron, the first of my favorite sons just turned 2 on September 10th and he's on this hot streak of speaking full sentences and singing songs. One of the songs is the classic "ABC's" hence the title of this blog. However in the midst of singing he forgets 9 letters "H through P". So as a parent i encourage him to sing it again and with a little help he gets it right. It's truly one of the coolest things i've ever heard in my life. I swear i could listen to him recite his ABC's all day, o.k. maybe not all day but a good part of it. So i thought in tribute to my son that i would use the letters "H-P" to describe my feelings about him.

H- Heroic
I- Intelligent
J- Joy
K- Keeper
L- Loving
M- Masterpiece
N- Non-refundable
O- Outstanding
P- Perfection

To KPBS and the Makers of "Sesame Street" I'm available!

1 comment:

TK said...

I heard him singing with Lauren the "Cameron song." It was priceless. Good post.