Monday, October 09, 2006

Top Ten favorite things

I recently purchased a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and it was like a crap shoot because you know when you buy something that you think is going to work and it doesn't, you kind of feel liked you've been cheated and lied to. This is not the case for the Magic Eraser. This sponge like cleaning thing is AWESOME, it literally cleans everything, EVERYTHING!!. So much so it has inspired me to create a Top Ten list of my favorite things.

10. Chik-fil-A Chicken Sandwiches (Even the cows love them)
9. Cuisinart Grind and Brew (Can you smell it)
8. Lever 2000 body wash with vaseline (Fresh feeling every time)
7. Caffiene Free Diet Pepsi (Simply Refreshing)
6. Costco (Everything in that place is awesome)
5. DVR (Better than Tivo)
4. Oster rice cooker (Trusted by all Sushi joints)
3. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (It's better than David Blaine)
2. Angel soft double roll toilet paper (Feel the comfort)

Drum roll Please!!!!!!!!

1. T5 taylor guitar (Sounds of Heaven on Earth)

Step off OPRAH!

2 comments:

TK said...

Wow, I'm the very first one to comment. I feel so priveleged. I agree hands down with #10 and #6 and #3.

Becky said...

I love your list! I have to chime in with numbers 5, 6 & 7 Fo Sho!! Great job.