Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ESPN, it's more than just sports.

I recently discovered that a couple somewhere just had a baby and that they named their baby ESPN, but that's not it, there are a total of 3 other couples who share that honor of naming their kid after one the greatest gifts from GOD to man. A friend of mine has a kid who was in the habit of calling everyone he came in contact with names like "chicken", "apple sauce" how cool is that. What if you did really name your kid "Apple sauce" Gwyneth Paltrow did. Well her daughter's name is "Apple", close enough.

I have two awesome sons who have pretty cool names or at least i think they are. I sometimes wonder if we were to have another baby what cool name we would give to him/her. I think i'm going to have my friends son name our kid, i mean come on "chicken", "apple sauce" the kid is brilliant. Anyways enough of that talk it's too early to be thinking about that.

I gotta go now and flip through some channels and see what kind of cool names i can store in my memory bank, but after an hour of ESPN of course.

2 comments:

TK said...

When Rhett starts feeling better I will ask him what you guys should name your next baby. I'm warning you though, today he learned about warthogs.

TK said...

By the way I asked him and he said "Henry." Sorry Steve I know you would want the next one to be a girl. How about Henrietta.